Friday, April 07, 2006

1 Cup of Sugar, A Pinch of Spice, & 1 Gallon of Cute

Warning!! You are now entering the sickeningly cute stage of babyhood.

Faith has begun to play adorably sweet games, including the nursing game of making eyes and smiles at me while she eats -- suck, suck, smile slyly at mommy...suck, suck...coo at mommy...suck, suck...smile AND coo at mommy with face dripping with milk...suck, suck, ignore the factor that mommy is getting soaked in process as milk drips down into the folds of her belly and pants. I wish I could take a few of those pictures, but a large milk jug in the picture would overpower the cute factor going on. So these will have to do:

It is hard to believe that it gets even cuter than this. From experience, I know it does. But for the first time, I'm not trying to rush my child into the next stage in her life - wishing and hoping she'd make the next milestone.

For the first time, I'm really just enjoying the entire ride, hanging on every new moment of change.

1 comment:

Mama Knucker Hatch said...

Journey Mama said...

That's so cute... Leaf is in that same stage, and it's amazing... I love those milky smiles.

(Comment moved by MKH during the In This Corner blog merge.)