Sunday, July 09, 2006

Closet Closure

Dreams do come true! As promised, I've uploaded pictures of the now finally organized (mostly) school room closets. What a difference this has made in clearing out the shelving already present in the room. We use the room shelving to house activities on trays, but lately it has been dominated by toys. Here is our coat closet that Ken has transformed into a shelving haven for toys and games.

And although I'm still sorting, this is my so already loved schooling closet. WITH A LOCK ON THE DOOR.

I SO owe my husband, already semi-eagerly committing myself to helping him clear out the garage we haven't been able to place our two cars in for the last 6 months. (ouch)

Grace is now six before September 1st, which means in addition to laying out our schedule for the next term, and ordering term related supplies this week, I've also been preparing my Declaration of Intent and getting the attendance sheets ready. It all feels so odd and "official" even though we have been schooling for almost two years and we've been keeping records of all of our school work. A clean playroom and NOW closet space is such a boost to what will be our first "on the books" term with the county school system.

No comments: