Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Comic Relief

If ever I need a good laugh, I just need to keep my eye on my son. In one of our "Let's try to have fun" moments this weekend, the family headed out to a new fountain in our town park. At one point during the fountain frolicking, Jack became fascinated with...well...you've got the picture:
This would be followed by a very tricky, but much needed shorts adjustment, and then he would be back for more. Do you think he's trying to tell me he needs more fiber in his diet?

1 comment:

Mama Knucker Hatch said...

Nana said...

Okay, now I know my grandson is a "normal" boy. Sarah, Alyssa and I were at the pool in Des Peres yesterday and we watched as two little boys around Jack's age did the exact same thing in the spouting fountains. Ah the joys of being so uninhibited and not caring who is looking on. You go Jack!

(This comment was moved by MKH from the In This Corner blog during The Great Blog Merge of 2007.)