Sunday, December 11, 2005

That's My King

Take three minutes of your time today and remind yourself this Christmas season just why it is that Jesus Christ is Lord over all. The words of Dr. S. M. Lockridge will burn in your heart and bring tears of pride to your eyes as Lockridge poetically describes his King, The Christ.


That's My King Video (Click on the link...You won't regret it.)

Our church played this video clip a few months back, and I instantly regretted that I didn't have the opportunity to transcribe the entire text -- it was so moving. Someone e-mailed Ken a link to the actual video and words the other day, and I'm addicted to it. I've looked forward to playing it daily, (and hopefully soon memorizing it).

I've just finished Beth Moore's Bible Study of the gospel of Luke, "Jesus The One & Only", and I am finding that the words of S. M. Lockridge are a perfect summation of how I feel about MY KING after digging deeper into the life of Christ.

No comments: