Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday Mouse Mania

This morning, the kids and I broke from our regular scheduled programming (schooling), and took advantage of a morning invitation to Chuck-E-Cheese for a birthday party. Never again, NEVER, will I go to Chuck-E-Cheese at a normal time. School is in session for most kids at a morning hour of 10:30 am. Because of this, we had the entire place to ourselves! No craziness, no insanity, no worries about children that disappear out of your line of sight...just good fun with friends.

The children had a great time, and I found that even I surprised myself by hopping on a mach Sea-Doo with my son to ride the virtual waves. It was admittedly a little hard on the 8 month pregnancy and pelvis...and I'm sure beyond comical...but with nobody there to laugh mercilessly at me, I enjoyed it.

No comments: