Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Welcome To Our Home

Ken and I have decided to try and stay in our house of 6 years for at least another 3 years. This has prompted us to ask, "What can we do to enjoy the house even more?". For me, our porch has always been a weak spot, and very uninviting. These last two weeks I have been working on making that area a little "warmer". One garden bench, two rockers, three candles, four planters and six mums later - I'm almost there. I still need to sew the pillows and cushions for the furniture, as well as add the second rocking chair, but here she is in all of her autumn splendor!

I've really been enjoying sitting on a bench working on the baby's blanket outside while the kids are at play. And finally, everyone can sit on the porch together. We've already taken advantage of this new opportunity by sitting on the porch at night to do our bedtime reading with the kids.

1 comment:

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.