Monday, October 24, 2005

New Wall Art For The Room

A bit late in the game, I ordered a sea shell identification poster from Dover. I had debated earlier on purchasing it, but realized it would be quite helpful to the children as we moved further into our study.

The children have an amazing gravitation to posters. I usually have to keep them in a cheap plastic protector and keep on the on the ground for weeks as they "ooo" and "ahh" over whatever is displayed. Today's arrival was no different. They hit the ground with me as I was inserting it into the cover; one tackling and pointing out the seashells they knew, the other inquiring about new kinds of shells.

It was a bit of a test incognito, and fun to watch. Grace started getting out a few shells she knew and laying them over the top of the poster specimens. So, mama feels good that I went ahead and made the purchase.

No comments: