Wednesday, February 08, 2006

We Are Staying Afloat With Three

Just barely! After a week away from homeschooling, we are trying to get back into the swing of things with a little one now in the mix. Thanks so much to a sling and the convenience of breastfeeding, it is relatively easy to keep Faith happy while we go through our school work. The hardest part I'm finding is getting to the school work. Our lunches are getting pushed further and further back -- and that's with dropping the shower for Mom.

The shower drop needs to be the exception and not the rule. I absolutely hate not showering before schooling. The last thing I want my kids to recall is Mom's sleep stench as they tried to get their school work completed. At this time, I just can't talk myself into waking up before the entire crew does - sleep is still too precious.

And guess what? That playroom is still a disaster and we're still at the kitchen counter. Ah well. The important thing is we are back in our routine for the most part.

No comments: