Monday, February 13, 2006

The Grand Opening of Faith's Gym

Faith is not thrilled with bouncy seats. Frankly, I think they bore her. So we opened up the jungle gym today. I happened to lay her under the gym as she was sleeping. When I heard her hand hit one of the items in the gym, I came in the playroom to see if she was awake. She was staring in wonder at the black puppy. And amazingly, the black puppy just kept staring at her. It was instant puppy love.


Turtle however might get a little jealous. Turtle is an orange transparent plastic turtle whose feet are supposed to be used for back massage. Faith has found him over the last two weeks to be a friend she can count on to help her bear through the tedious diaper changes and the freezing whipe-eez. As soon as she hits the changing table and does a quick wide eyed arm flail of "Where am I?" she turns her head to the right to look for good ol' faithful turtle.

Daddy getting his afternoon Faith fix.

No comments: