Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Photo Finale to Nana's Visit

All interested suitors, you will be able to find this available, beautiful blonde darling on the UGA campus in a couple of years. Psst! Look for her on Facebook. (I knew the 15 year spread between me and my sister Sarah would come to haunt me...oh to be this young again!)


Nana's last Faith fix on our southern porch. Once Sarah jumps on the idea of UGA, we're hoping Nana will follow. Then our evil plan to con all family down to Georgia will be almost complete, except for you Uncle Jeff. All in due time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fell "in love" with these 4 grandchildren. We had soooo much fun! Take a close look at the photo of me (Nana) with my 4 Rug Rats. Alyssa looks like she is posing for a "cover girl" photo shoot, Grace is joining in and Jack, poor boy, looks dazed after 5 days of "female overload" and ready for another "Dad's day out". Faith is just "hanging" and wondering how she survived a week of multiple kisses from Alyssa, Nana's spoiling, and an Aunt Sarah that did her share of holding and spoiling. I need more weeks like this one. You might not have to twist my arm too hard to get us to move to Atlanta in a couple of years.
I enjoyed watching Amorette and Ken parent their children. They are good kids and clearly they are doing a good job. It is so much fun being a grandparent. I get to relive the past and remember when I was raising mine, only now I can sit back and see them have all the fun of parenting. What goes around, comes around!