Monday, March 13, 2006

It's A Six Weeker For This Three Beaner

(--- On Tuesday. A little Skippy Jon Jones humor for you parents out there. A must have children's book if you don't have it.) Faith is playing the cute card so well this week. And Houston, the smiles have landed! Except I never seem to have the camera at the ready when they do. This picture is from her morning visit to the bouncy seat. The only time she cares to sit in it is first thing in the morning. This is usually when I make a beeline for a quick shower, and she welcomes the opportunity to give her colorful toys a happy greeting.

This is also the poop chair. It has the amazing ability to generate poopy diapers, and Faith is like clockwork about it. She's also very particular about having a clean bum, so as soon as one poopy diaper has percolated, she's had her fill. This is usually right about when I'm hoping to dry my hair. (I got to be quicker, I guess.)

No comments: