Thursday, May 25, 2006

Two Minute Break

I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost a week! We are in transition mode this week.

Ken's back from Nationals. YIPPEE! The children's homeschooling ended this week. YIPEE! Which means major playroom clean up for next term (BOO), and planning for a lighter summer school term (LOVE PLANNING). In the back of my mind I am beginning to plan and prepare for our brave (or crazy) back to back vacations in the Outer Banks with Ken's family and then Orlando with my family. And the pool has opened up...so that means the kids interrupting Faith's nursing to sleep three times just to see if she's asleep yet so they can head to the pool. Plus, I'm in major, FlyLady mode, trying to tackle the zones in the house and maintain the zones. All the while, I keep looking at my once beautiful gardens that are now weed infested or overgrown, hoping I'll soon be able to dig in.

Maggie is thankfully doing better, although still hobbling along at times. Her new medications seem to have perked her up a bit, and I haven't seen any more shaking episodes. And now, I hear my little one waking up for her first night time feeding...I'm off again...so it has been this week!!!

No comments: