Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wind In The Willow


I love taking pictures of The Queen's Grace outside. Her hair is always catching the sun, and she looks as if she's been dropped out of heaven when she is knee deep in cushy nature.

After a full day of rain yesterday, we all couldn't wait to get back out and enjoy the spring sun today, and the WIND. Oh the wind! I finally got myself a Flickr account, and figured out why everyone has one of those new fangled thing-a-ma-jigs on their blogs. Now I get it. Way cool. So come on down to the farm, and visit some pictures from our romp this afternoon: Exploring The Farm.

And in case you're wondering, if it wasn't for the pest control woman who was working around our home today, there would be one brown mangy dog with a bee-bee in his tushy today. (I do note the irony that I couldn't find it in myself to haul out the bee-bee gun for chasing off a pesky dog when the pest control woman was there.)

No comments: