Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It Is Starting

When I returned from the grocery store last Sunday, Ken approached me with this...

The report was that Grace had made it, and Ken had caught her trying to stick the sign in the ground of our property. Ehm...facing a group of boys that were down in the cul-de-sac. When questioned about why she made the sign, Grace's simple reply was, "Cause boys like girls."

The child is seven.
We are in SO much trouble.

That evening, Ken and I casually reminded Grace that her first kiss will be at the altar on her wedding day. Would she be ready for that first kiss (at the altar on her wedding day, after she turns 30)? She'd have to do it front of everybody....ewwwww.

The unsettling thing, is that when I left for the store, she was bringing the stick in the house to make a sword. And I remember thinking something along the lines of "Now that's getting creative." I was told that the sword thing didn't work, so we went from weaponry straight to "Boys Rock!".

No comments: