Tuesday, September 13, 2005

We're Having A Baby Girl!!!

Finally Mother's instinct prevails.
(It only took me three babies to get it right).

Surprise!!! Yes. We were not going to find out the sex of our 3rd baby at the ultrasound. But Ken and I caved 24 hours before, and decided to find out what kind of little Knucker Hatch we would be having. The kids are excited as they both were asking for a sister. All fingers and toes are accounted for on our little girl. She was already sitting pretty with her legs crossed at the ankles.

We have an excellent photo of her profile that hope to scan soon. Something new this time was we were allowed to get a video recording of the ultrasound. This was a real treat.

This little 20 weeker is by far the most active child in the womb I have had. She was doing sumersaults during the ultrasound, where as Jack and Grace sat quite still for their ultrasounds. You could see this little one's leg literally pull up to her abdomen and purposefully extend her long leg into a full blown kick. This kid kicks, just to kick. (I found myself second guessing my daily intake of a cup of coffee). As I write, she is flipping and punching.

What have we done to our peaceful home? :)
Kidding aside -- We all can't wait to see what it looks like to give birth to a tiny tornado.

No comments: